Tuesday 31 January 2017

Book 1 Blog- Dark Knight Returns

I really hate Batman but it's okay I guess

I don't really know how I feel about this version of Bruce Wayne/Batman, this is only because I both like and don't really like him. There's no real reason why I don't like him, I guess it's probably just because I'm not really the biggest batman fan :/ I also don't like how mysterious he is, I know that's the whole batman thing, but does he really have to be so monotone? Yes, I GET THAT THATS HIS THING but really, can he atleast show the slightest bit of emotion for people. Also, I can't really remember why he actually comes out of retirement but it probably has something to do with me being selfish, because I feel as if Batman is just a really selfish guy even though he saves the city and stuff, like he lives alone with butlers, he has no real family. Another reimagined character would have to be from the regular old Joker to Suicide Squads reimagined Joker that Jared Leto got to play the role of and did an okayish job. He was reimagined to be more modern for today's society, he was imagined to be some sort of gangster, he had ALL of that tattoos, grillz he really had it all, he had the classic Joker green hair but it was all slicked back like he was supposed to be G-Eazy. I personally kind of liked this role but nobody will ever be able to top Heath Ledgers role of the Joker in which he did an outstanding job of. 




No comments:

Post a Comment